Video..wayyy cool, right?
I NEVER before thought about HOW DIFFICULT it is to make a video. I mean, okay, okay, I DID understand that it was fairly difficult, but boy, we're working on assignments right now to create 30 second "Public Service Announcements" (PBA's) and we've used ten minutes of filming and spent two days editing just to cut our information down!
The experience is really neat though. We're currently using Microsoft MovieMaker. Although we experimented with Apple's "iVideo," our services were better met (and convenient) through Microsoft's PC version. I've always known the program to exist (my boyfriend has used it SEVERAL times), but now I feel educated enough to explore options myself and take advantage of the program!
We've explored how to cut clips, add title slides, make transitions, and put the entire video together! I can really see myself using this program in my classroom and even for personal matters! It's amazing what a little introduction can do...now my possibilities (again) are endless! :)
Until next time,
MJ :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lil miss jeezy
i love how enthusiastic you are about everything. i hope my kids get you as a teacher. partly because i know they'll learn, and partly because they won't be afraid to be christian =) anyway, you're video rocks, i'm very jealous that i couldn't get mine under umm.. a minute. high five! plus you gots some real cool people in yours :: wink wink ::
Post a Comment