I absolutely LOVE pictures and I absolutely LOVE using iMovie and Windows MovieMaker! What a cool way to allow pictures and videos to stream into your classroom! There are just so many neat ideas that a teacher can use slideshows for-including Meet the Teacher Nights, website updates, or even just for fun in the classroom! I strongly believe that pictures are an essential additional to a teacher's resouce-basket!
I loved getting the opportunity to experiment with some movie-making programs this past week. Some of the programs were more difficult to manage than others, but I learned a lot! This week, we're in the middle of making a public service announcement-we need to shoot the video, edit it, and present our message in a 30 second time slot! Although it doesn't seem like a great amount of time, I am TERRIBLY overwhelmed by the thought of editing it! (I know how anal I can be with some of those projects!) Oh well, it'll be a great experience, I suppose. :)
I'll keep you posted on the filming process..
Until next time! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hiiii Mmmmm-e :-P
I know, editing is crazy! It definitely is a tedious thing to do but hopefully we'll finish it in class tomorrow. You have a lot of great ideas about how to use these programs as future teachers-I hope we can use movie editing programs for all these types of projects! See you tomorrow morning for editing :-)
Post a Comment