Okay, this week's blog topic is SO COMPLETELY AWESOME!
I'm sure many of you MAC users have heard of i-photo, but for those who haven't, this program is a completely awesome, completely friendly-user MAC digital camera, editing, and enhancing photo/video program! Last Friday, our class spent some time taking pictures (which is so easy-all you need to do is push the "photo button" on the program and look into the camera that is already installed on the monitor of your MAC!!) In the i-photo program, the user has the ability to change filters, colors, and enhancements (black and white, traditional, stretching, sketching, etc). Users have the extended ability to edit their photos, save their photos, and then access them at a later date! When users log onto i-photo past pictures will automatically sign-on to make things even easier!
I-Photo is an excellent program for teachers to use within their classroom. Think about how teachers can use photos to update their classroom websites by providing pictures of themselves or their students. Teachers can post pictures of what their students are doing in the classroom. Students can use the program for differentiated activities and projects. Excellent curriculum areas that include students' writing, art, or any subject area with a mind for creativity can be taken advantage of with this tool!
Can you tell that I'm really starting to love MACs?
I might just have to have one in my classroom now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment